Personnel Action Taken at Special Eastland Board of Education Meeting
The Eastland Board of Education met at 6:45 p.m. on Wednesday, August 7th for a Special Meeting to Effect Personnel Actions for the 2013-14 school year. President Woessner called the meeting to order.
Superintendent Dr. Mark Hansen and Principal Darcie Feltmeyer explained their personnel recommendations and answered questions. After a short discussion, the Board took the following personnel actions:
- approved the retirement of Carol Andersen as Special Education Teacher effective immediately.
- approved the re-assignment of Kari Scobee from 2nd Grade Teacher to Resource Teacher for the 2013-14 school year.
- approved the hire of Lindsey Wood as a 2nd Grade Teacher for the 2013-14 school year.
- approved the resignation/retirement of Joyce Bonnell as Kitchen Asst. at EJSHS for 2013-14.
- approved the call-back of staff member previously reduced in force, Sheila Wyeth, as a Kitchen Asst. at EJSHS for the 2013-14 school year.
- re-assigned Kelsey Pierce from Freshman to Fresh-Soph Volleyball Coach for the 2013 season.
- continued posting a vacancy for 7th grade Girls’ Basketball Coach for the 2013-14 school year.
- continued posting a vacancy for a 7th grade Football Coach for the 2013 season.